We understand that customer cares about the use and storage of their personal information and we value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner. We have created this privacy notice in order to demonstrate to the privacy of our customers.
The type of personal information we will collect are:
The use of this information:
The information requested is required to complete the sale of products or services. We use the information we collect in providing service and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information for food delivery services
- We use the information as record to control our quality of products and service you received
How long do we keep this data?
We will retain this information about you as long as you are a customer and a further three years thereafter, or until we are advised that you wish for your personal information to be removed (See ‘Your Right).
Under Data Protection law you have rights related to how we protect and look after your personal known as subject access request.
You can also ask:
- that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected
- that we delete information about you in certain situation
- that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes
- that we don’t make decisions about you by completely automated means
- that personal information you have given us be provided to you in a common machine readable format, or sent to a third party wher this is technically feasible
The right set out above may apply in limited circumstances, and we may not always be able to comply with your request to exercise this right. We will always try to respond to a request to exercise your right within 1 month.
If you are unhappy with the we handle your information, please contact us at the address below. We will try to address your concerns. If you have complaint about the way we handle your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who is relevant authority in the UK.
Vanilla Omelette Limited
For enquiries or requests, please email [email protected]